Register as an Author to Earn Credits for Your Diagrams
Sell your visualized knowledge online and make money with your diagrams thanks to millions of intellectual property buyers worldwide.
Why Should you Contribute to DiagramArt:
In the past 25 years, the business of visual communication has undergone massive change. We moved from physical Sketches and Photos to Digital Publishing and made content available online. This evolution lead to the rise of digital markets with digital content, selling intellectual properties to millions of buyers. This greatly boosted distribution of visual communication. However there is one missing step to ultimate maturity of Digital Collaboration. Distribution of Editable, Visualized knowledge inside Read/Write Source Files. All knowledge based graphical content today is distributed as Read Only.
In the other words, DiagramArt is enabling Digital Collaboration between Diagram Authors and Consumers, by Digital Knowledge Service Delivery Distribution of Read-Write files created in various Diagram Editors. Uploaded files can have various extensions (i.e. VSDX - Microsoft Visio , PPTX - Microsoft Powerpoint, UML - OMG compliant XMI file...)
Learn more about File Size Usage and Extensions here.
Rules applicable to Authors / Contributors:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be the exclusive author of every file you upload
- You must own or have authorization for all the rights to the elements represented in your files
- You must fill out all mandatory attributes of your digital asset to enable appropriate categorization
- Trademarks are special elements that cannot be reproduced without authorization from their owner. Therefore you have to erase every brand or logo that appears within your uploaded digital content.
Learn more about our Seller Agreement here.
Turn your creativity into credits and transfer them to cash:
- For every Diagram File sold, you receive a commission.
- Once you earn 10 Credits you can withdraw them as cash using Paypal. DiagramArt does not charge transaction fees.
Learn more about Royalties here.